In The Power Is Within You, Louise L. Hay expands her philosophies of loving the self through:
– learning to listen and trust the inner voice;
– loving the child within;
– letting our true feelings out;
– the responsibility of parenting;
– releasing our fear about growing older;
– allowing ourselves to receive prosperity;
– expressing our creativity;
– accepting change as a natural part of life;
– creating a world that is ecologically sound where it’s safe to love each other;
– and much more.
She closes the book with a chapter devoted to meditations for personal and planetary healing.